No deposit bonus casinos ranking in 2022
Players in casinos, both offline and online, rarely have the benefit of having anything for free. Most bonuses have strict conditions or require players to make some actions in order to receive something in return. But in a no deposit bonus online casino the rules are a bit different – there is free stuff, and it’s called a no deposit bonus.
The free money or spins are always good, so no denying that an online casino bonus with no deposit sounds amazing, even too good to be true. And sometimes unreliable venues with shady operations can cast a slur on the good name of no deposit online casino bonuses. But the reality says that whenever one plays in a verified and fair casino, a no deposit bonus can offer a great deal of perks. So we are here to help you learn everything possible about online casino no deposit bonuses and help you with playing in the right place.
- Playamo is a new online casino for Australian gamblers.
- It was established in 2016 and offers over 1800 games from several of the best game developers on the Internet.
- Over 15 Languages
- Over 10 Currencies
- Over 10 Deposit Methods
- Spin Samurai is a relatively new online casino that started in 2020.
- This casino has been serving a large variety of games from the top software providers in the online casino and gaming space.
- Spin Samurai is one of the newest online casinos. It was founded in 2020 and is owned and operated by Dama NV.
- Over 10 Languages
- Over 15 Currencies
- Over 15 Deposit Methods
- Rocket casino launched in 2020 and already a well-known brand in the iGaming.
- This casino offers interesting bonuses, VIP program, a large collection of real money casino games. Full review of Casino Rocket here!
- Over 3 Languages
- Over 10 Currencies
- Over 11 Deposit Methods
- National chose quality over quantity, and it went well so far.
- The two options available have very enticing prize pools and low wagering requirements, which is awesome. Look no further and bust in an exciting competition.
- Over 10 Languages
- Over 10 Currensies
- Over 15 Deposit Methods
- Woo Casino is quite a new online casino operator yet it already can offer an amazing collection of card games and pokies.
- An engaging VIP program, many different banking options for deposits and withdrawals, and please its players with easy to use page navigation.
- Over 10 Languages
- Over 10 Currencies
- Over 10 Deposit methods
What is a no deposit bonus?
A no deposit bonus is a reward in an online casino. It is usually some amount of currency (cash or inner casino currency) that is given to a player for a certain action, excluding the need to make a deposit. The bonus points or money can be usually used at user’s discretion – for betting in the preferred games. The size and actual reward in a no deposit bonus heavily depends on the type of casino you are playing in.
The no deposit bonus is not a frequent type of bonus in the market, so there are not so many new online casino no deposit bonus venues that one can find. Nonetheless, there are special casinos that offer this kind of reward. But before we get further, let’s review the types of rewards a no deposit bonus can offer.
Types of no deposit casino offers for Australian players
One important thing a player needs to know about any type of online casino deposit bonus – it is not universal. The same rule applies to the no deposit casinos. Each venue has its own kind(s) of no deposit bonuses and they can vary from day-to-day as this is a way to keep the customers interested in the casino. So while there are several types of no deposit bonuses, your particular casino might not offer them all.
- No deposit free spins. These ones are the most common for the no deposit bonus systems in Australia. Considering that Aussies love playing pokies, any venue that believes to be the best no deposit bonus online casino in Australia would offer its players such a reward. Most often, no deposit free spins are issued to a player upon their signing up to the venue, as a part of the “welcome package”. The spins would usually be restricted to a limited list of available pokies, so ensure that you play the games the casino is willing to reward you for.
- No deposit cash bonus. This one is similar to the free spins, yet instead of the free spins for the limited games, a casino would offer casino points or money for a player to get started. Some venues would only issue money without any restrictions, usually this is a feature found in a new online casino with no deposit bonus on offer. Other venues would restrict the use of the “free money” to the specific games or to a restricted time frame.
- No deposit bonus codes. This is a reward system designed to thank a casino’s new and/or loyal member. Upon signing up, a gambler can receive a casino code to be used in the bonus section; once they enter the code, the free spins and/or money get added to their account. Some casinos would share such rewarding codes via their social media accounts or in the newsletter on special occasions, to keep the loyal customers interested in the venue.
- No deposit free play bonus. This is one of the most rare cases of no deposit bonuses. It is usually issued upon registration and they offer the new casino member free games for a limited period of time. All of the winnings a punter gains in this timeframe are legit, and they can be withdrawn if needed. The trick is in the time limitation here. Most often, it would be the first 60-90 minutes after the registration. So if you have already learned that this carte blanche is available in the selected casino, ensure that you have those 60-90 minutes after the registration to make the most of your free online casino no deposit bonus.
The casino online no deposit bonus types from above are the top free rewards a player can expect to receive. However, there is also a possibility to get a mobile casino no deposit bonus. The inside benefit of such a bonus would be similar to those described above, but the conditions of getting it would be different. Most often, this type of no deposit bonus is found in casinos that have just launched their mobile application or re-adjusted their web page to the mobile devices. As a part of the promo campaign, such venues would send their existing and new customers codes or guarantee some rewards once a punter logs into the application on a mobile device. By doing so, such venues increase the mobile coverage and encourage their players to try out the mobile version or the existing venue.
Pros and cons of no deposit bonus offers
Online casino with no deposit bonus is generally good news because it gives players an advantage over the upcoming wagering requirements for the money won. However, there is no such thing as free lunch. Every good piece of news has its own drawbacks. Since we are trying to honestly outline the best online casino no deposit bonus, here is a short version of the pros and cons a punter may face.
|Hussle-free testing of the casino’s experience without depositing a dime.||Player’s location restriction (the bonus might not be available in the player’s country of gambling).|
|Try out new games from new developers with no money involvement.||Restrictions of the bonus usage for particular games.|
|Big winning arising from air – without any investment.||Higher wagering requirements for withdrawals on winnings made with no deposit bonuses.|
|Money-free casino operations that do not oblige players to do anything to get the bonus.||Usually, no bonus winnings impose withdrawal limits in amounts as well as timeframes.|
|Cost-free game evaluation and easy leaving of the venue should it not meet the player’s expectation.||No access to progressive jackpots, hence limited access to the top winnings.|
How to claim the no deposit bonus?
Claiming a no deposit bonus is never a complex procedure as casinos are interested in gamblers getting engaged with such bonuses. This is one of the most effective ways to attract new customers to a venue.
For a gambler to claim a no deposit bonus, they only need to know under which conditions a selected online no deposit bonus casino is ready to provide the free spins or money. So here is the list of such conditions:
- Use of mobile app
- Bonus code
- Visiting the bonus section
Now let’s take a look at how to claim each of them.
How to claim sign up no deposit bonus?
To receive the promised no deposit bonus in a casino, you might only need to sign up at its website. So get your personal data ready: email, first and last name, address phone number, and some government-issued ID (to confirm the preferred payment method). Upon registration, the casino’s system would automatically add the no deposit bonus perks to your account so you could start playing right away. Sometimes, a player, however, needs to visit the “deposit” or “bonus” section on the casino’s website to manually claim the offered sign up bonus.
How to claim mobile no deposit bonus
As mentioned above, whenever a new online casino with no deposit bonus offers reward for its mobile version, all a punter needs to do is download the application and log into the casino’s app on their phone/tablet. Once you log into the application, either the bonus will automatically appear on the account or you will need to manually claim it.
The trick with the mobile no deposit bonuses is in the way one will be able to use the bonus. Most often, a player can claim a bonus in the app, and then use it on any device they prefer. However, some new casinos would restrict the use of the no deposit bonus to the mobile applications only; in this case, players have to stay within the mobile app to make a use of their bonus.
How to claim no deposit bonus with a bonus code
To redeem a no deposit bonus code, you will need to be registered as well. So once you register, go to the cashier/deposit section on the website and search for a specific space for the codes. Whenever a bonus code is issued to all active players, punters are likely to see just a button to redeem their code. All you need to do is click that button to claim the rewards. But when a bonus code is individual for every new customer, for instance, casinos would have a special type-in field on the cashier’s page, where a customer needs to type in the code. If it is correct, the website would confirm the use of the code and add the bonus perks to the player’s account.
No deposit bonus terms and conditions
Every bonus system in every casino has its regulations – the amount of money or the number of free spins a gambler receives upon accepting a bonus. But besides those perks, there are also specific rules that a bettor has to fulfill in order to withdraw the money won. And this section is about those terms and conditions for an online casino free no deposit bonus.
- Wagering requirements. Wagering requirements outline the minimum number of bets a player needs to make in order to withdraw the money won. They are usually defined in the bonus sum times some number (For instance, 40x). This means that if a casino gives you a bonus of $10, then you need to bet $10*40=$400 in order to withdraw any won funds.
When checking no deposit bonus wagering requirements, ensure that you also take into the equation the games that you are planning to bet in. The next point will help you with deciding on those games.
- Games weighting. This is a standard kind of limitation in every online casino, and it is related to the wagering requirements mentioned above. Each game in a casino has its wagering percentage. For instance, roulette might have as little as 0% and pokies usually offer about 10% of wagering. It is related to the odds of winning in a game. The lower the odds are, the higher would be the wagering percentage.
- Withdrawal limits. Most online casinos have their own maximum withdrawal limit, as this is a necessity to protect a venue from a liability. Even if you meet all the wagering requirements for online casino no deposit bonuses, you would still have to comply with the maximum withdrawal limits.
This point is important to remember for high-stake players. If you are set to win big and the selected casino allows for a maximum of $10,000 withdrawal per month, then it might not be the right venue for you.
- Bet limits. This restriction is related to the maximum sum a punter is allowed to bet while utilizing the bonus funds or spins. As a rule, the max bet is set at $5 but rarely can go up to $7.5 per bet. You need to remember that by exceeding this bet limit, you will be violating the casino rules. This means that any bets over the limit stated in the bonus regulation will not be accepted as the wagering requirement fulfillment. Moreover, if caught, a player who breached the rules is likely to lose all the winnings and the bonus perks as both will be forfeited by the casino.
- Eligible games. This is not news for an online casino with a free bonus of no deposit. Most bonuses have their games limitation – the selection of casino’s games the bonus money or bets can be used for. As a rule, these would be games with lower odds (such as pokies or scratch cards). As the no deposit bonus is universal for all players and most probably is a fixed bonus in a casino, those specific games would be defined in the Terms & Conditions page of the venue’s website. Keep in mind that by using the bonus perks in any of the non-eligible games, you will be breaching the regulations and the casino has the right to take away all your winnings and cancel the bonus without any warning.
- Validity time. Every single bonus has its expiration date, and a free bonus without deposit in an online casino usually has one as well. If the no deposit bonus is offered as a part of the welcome package, be ready that its timing validity would be between 24 and 72 hours. If you do not use the bonus within the timeframe, it will be cancelled on your account without a possibility to revert the process. For the no deposit bonus codes the timing would generally be stated in the description. Regardless of the way you got your bonus, ensure that you learn about its validity time to ensure that you do not miss out on the opportunity to win big with the free cash or spins.
As you can see, besides the free money and spins, no bonus systems always have additional rules that limit a player. We strongly advise that while selecting a casino and its bonuses, you verify those specific rules as in some casinos they would outweigh the offered benefits.
Wager-free no deposit bonuses
You need to understand that finding a casino with a wager-free no deposit bonus system is like finding a needle in a haystack. When separated, wager-free bonuses are rare, and no deposit bonuses are not common; but the combination of both is a unicorn on the market of online casinos. Nonetheless, we cannot omit an online casino with free bonus without deposit and with no wagering requirements, so let’s check what this means.
Such bonuses are rare because they basically leave casinos without any revenue – the selected venue gives a player money or spins while not asking for anything in return. Be ready that such cases would appear as a part of a new casino promotion campaign or some major event in the life of a casino. So if you are specifically looking for these offers, you will need to be constantly monitoring different casinos and casino listings to get such a perfect deal.
Most often the no deposit bonus without any wager requirements would be attached to another kind of bonus system in a casino. Here is a list of possible combinations a bettor can expect:
- Registration bonus. Upon registration, a casino can offer free spins, free money, free bets in a limited selection of games, and any other “thank you” for a new client. And some casinos would make this bonus absolutely free of charge – no wagering and no deposits needed. In this case, the registration bonus would not be large but it is still a nice gesture on the casino’s side.
- Welcome bonus. Welcome bonus might not be tied to the registration, even though most often it is. This package frequently comes with no wagering liability, yet casinos frequently require at least a minimum deposit to be made. The type of welcome bonus heavily depends on the casino (free spins or an individual promotion). A matching bonus is often a part of the welcoming package, and since a deposit match contradicts with the no deposit bonuses in question here, we strongly advise reading bonus specifics for the selected casino.
- Free spins. Free spins are one of the most common variations of no deposit and no wagering bonuses existing. They are issued as a part of another bonus deal, on their own, or just as a small reward for reaching the next VIP level in a casino. Sometimes free spins would be issued universally, for the whole games offering of a selected casino. However, even the best online casino bonuses with no deposit and no wager, would limit the use of free spins to a specified list of pokies.
- Cashback bonus. This is the rarest unicorn one can even imagine in the world of online casinos, yet it does exist. This bonus gives a bettor free money for playing without any constraints to withdraw the winnings, and then also gives a particular percentage of the lost bets back. This sounds like a fairy tale, but it is possible. Cashback bonuses are always limited in time, so getting into such a deal is pure luck. Nonetheless, whenever you see such a deal, we strongly recommend double-checking casino’s regulations, Terms & Conditions, and the bonuses rules in order to ensure that you do not sign up for some scam scheme.
No deposit mobile casino bonuses
Upon introducing a native Android or iOS app, any new online casino with no deposit bonus needs to inform its players and potential customers about such a step. So as a part of the promotional campaign, free codes for no deposit bonuses can be issued or become available only for the app users. Mobile casinos with native applications are not common in Australia, but those that offer such a service always provide great deals to the mobile players.
We also need to mention here that whenever you get a regular code or no deposit bonus from a casino (whether personalized or available on their page), you should not worry about using it either on your computer or any mobile device. Unless specifically dedicated for a particular type of device, every casino bonus can be utilized on any device, it is the account that matters in this case. So don’t be afraid to access the web version of an online casino from your Android tablet or iPhone with iOS, the features and possibilities would be the same for you as for the rest of the gamblers.
Why use a no deposit bonus?
Who can refuse getting free money or a free opportunity to get greater winning, right? No deposit online casino bonuses are just about that – giving gamblers an extra layer of opportunities to play in a selected venue, win there, and yet spend no dime in the process.
The reasons why punters go for no deposit bonuses vary just as bettors themselves vary in their drive to gamble and the style of playing. Beginners who are just starting their way to the big winnings online can utilize a no deposit bonus to learn what online gambling is, how to play in online casinos, and how the system works in general. No deposit bonuses give them space to try out different venues and make an informed decision when putting their first money into a casino.
For an experienced player who is searching for a new venue, no deposit bonuses give freedom to play around and find the best new casino for gambling. High-stake players can also appreciate an online casino with free no deposit bonus as this free money gives them a head start. So before they deposit their initial capital, such bettors can already prepare the ground for the upcoming big wins.
Whether a casino offers free money or free spins as a no deposit bonus option, it is always a pleasant perk that a player can enjoy. Why pay right away for anything if the house is willing to offer a dry run with actual winnings for free.
Why do casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
Casinos are a large business enterprise set to earn large sums to their owners. The trickiest part of this business is that it completely depends on the gamblers and their will to join a particular venue and leave their money with it. So the primary goal of any new online casino with no deposit bonus is to attract new players. And while businesses do utilize the benefits of advertisement online, the best way to attract a player remains the offer of free something. So the first reason why any online casino would go for a no deposit bonus is attraction of new gamblers. This is not a perfect solution for a casino, as it might lose some of its income by handing over the free money or spins, yet it remains one of the most effective methods to drive new players into a venue.
The next reason is related to the previous one, and it’s called trust. As a gambler, you realize the size of the online casino market and you have probably met a couple of untrustworthy venues in your gambling career. Trust in a casino is that essential glue that holds together the business and its customers. And for an online casino, a no deposit welcome bonus with little commitment on the player’s side is the best way to demonstrate a casino’s openness and trust in its players. Of course, casinos would still cover their backs by implementing wagering requirements for any kind of no deposit bonus, yet the shiny cover and the true no deposit bonus is the first step on the way of building a relationship with their players.
Whenever casinos introduce some novelties to their offer, be these games or a mobile application, they need to inform the existing and new punters about the new offer. And this is where a no deposit bonus issued for these specific games or mobile app use would play the role of almost-free advertisement. In the past, venues would issue no deposit bonuses for unpopular and old games to raise their status, but today any no deposit bonus online casino cares about its players, so the utilization of this bonus system is designed with the gamblers in mind.
No deposit bonus summary
No deposit bonuses are one of the most popular types of bonus systems that exist in online casinos. They are frequently shaped as free money or free spins that are added to a players account upon registration or after fulfilling the predetermined set of conditions. A free online casino no deposit bonus is always a great way for a venue to attract new players and keep the loyal ones invested in the selected casino. For this reason, more and more Australian casinos begin to offer such bonus deals.
No deposit bonuses can offer new and existing players a freedom to choose their casino wisely, after trying out the games and the overall experience. They also give a great head start for a bettor, who can begin winning without making any financial investment into the casino system. Yet, remember that most no deposit bonuses are binded with the strict wagering requirements. We strongly encourage our clients and readers to learn about the specifics of each bonus they decide to take. This is the only way to check that the wagering requirements will not overrun the perks offered by the bonus itself. If you do not have time to go through the regulations of each casino, just browse through our lists of reliable and fair casinos to find the best online casino with no deposit bonus and easily acknowledge all of its perks and possible hidden agendas.
What is a no deposit bonus?
A no deposit is usually a welcome bonus in an online casino. It is issued to a customer upon registration in a form of free cash, casino points, or spins. Most bonus systems require gamblers to make at least a minimum deposit to claim the bonus, but a no deposit bonus is issued to a gamer right away. While in most cases, a no deposit bonus would be related to the fact of registration, gamblers can also receive them by finding a casino code for a no deposit bonus or by fulfilling particular casino requirements, such as playing in a mobile app or by simply visiting the bonus section. Remember that no deposit bonuses usually have strict wagering requirements, so ensure to learn the specifics in advance.
Where can I find top no deposit bonus casinos?
The simplest way to get a list of trusted, verified, and fair no deposit bonus online casino venues is to check our pages for such a list. Our team is working daily to update our pages with the new names to give our visitors a choice among the existing venues. However, if you are willing to search for an online no deposit bonus casino yourself, ensure that you check the casino’s Terms & Conditions page to find the info about the no deposit bonuses and the applicable rules and/or wagering requirements. If you cannot find any information about no deposit bonuses, it is very likely that they are not offered by a selected venue.
Can you win real money with a free no deposit bonus?
Yes, you can. No deposit bonus can usually be used to play a limited set of games and pokies, yet, if you win those games, you get absolutely real winning added to your casino account. However, remember that to withdraw the money won, you will have to fulfill wagering requirements for the bonus used, and for no bonus systems, those are quite extensive and strict. So before you decide to jump into a no deposit bonus, read the wagering requirements first to know what you will face after the victory.
How much is left of no deposit bonus to wager?
There is no specific sum or percentage that we can tell you right away. The money left depends on the casino you played, the no bonus conditions you got, and the specific wagering requirements imposed on the bonus used. To get the best no deposit bonus online casino, we recommend searching through our list of available casinos. Here you will be able to find the most fair venues to keep the bigger part of your winnings. Whenever you need to calculate what will be left of your winnings, read the regulations of the no deposit bonus in the selected casino (the info would be either on the Terms & Conditions page or on the Bonuses page).Then, after winning, just take a calculator and see how much of the won money you will need to spend and how much you can leave to withdraw. Remember also about the different wagering percentage each casino game can offer.
How can I cancel a no deposit bonus?
To cancel a no deposit bonus, you only need to log into your casino account and cancel the bonus. It can be done in either the Bonuses section or on the payments page, depending on the casino’s website structure. Usually, bonuses are cancelled on the same page they were activated, so just recollect on that page to complete the cancellation procedure. If you cannot find the “cancel” button, you can always contact customer support of your online casino with no deposit bonus to confirm the procedure and the exact location on the website to get started. Remember, however, that once you cancel the bonus, any winnings made with its bonus money or spins will be cancelled on your account as well.
Why do some games contribute less than other games to the casino wagering requirement?
Each game in an online casino has its own “weight” assigned – the percentage it contributes to fulfilling wagering requirements. This assigned percentage differs in each new online casino with no deposit bonus as it depends on the casino’s unique RTP (return-to-player percentage) featured for every casino game. The rule of a thumb is that the higher the RTP is, the lower would be the wagering percentage. This happens because casinos are a business that is designed to generate revenue. And if a game with RTP of 97% like roulette would have the same wagering percentage, then bettors would fulfill the wagering requirements fast while also winning on most of their bets. As a result, the casino would lose majorly. So wagering percentage differs in order to keep the casino winning while also allowing players to have fun and get a small percentage of requirements fulfilled in the meantime.
What are the wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses?
They differ in every casino. There is no universal rule that would apply for a selected game or bonus type across every online casino with no deposit bonus. What we can say is that wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses are generally stricter. This means that a gambler is required to place more bets if compared to the standard welcome or matching bonuses. If you would like to learn more about wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses, scroll up to this section in the article for a detailed answer.
When can I withdraw my no deposit bonus winnings?
All casino bonuses can be withdrawn only after the gambler completes specific bonus wagering requirements. For no deposit bonuses wagering requirements tend to be more complex than for the rest of the available bonuses, so be ready to place more bets in order to get your money. Remember also that some casinos for no deposit bonuses may even place a no-withdrawal policy meaning that you can use the money to play but you cannot withdraw the money won. Most often, such regulations are introduced to allow players to get acquainted with a casino in a demo mode but not to allow them win over the house.
What kind of limits are there on no deposit bonuses?
Most of the limits for no deposit bonuses have been explained above – they are wagering requirements a gambler has to fulfill in order to withdraw the funds won. Yet, you might also face withdrawal limits for the no deposit bonuses – the maximum amount that can be paid out at a time. Most probably, you will also have to stick to the withdrawal limits, eligible games, and the timeframes set for your bonus. Ensure to read specific bonus regulations in a selected casino as they vary in each venue. Remember that by violating any of the bonus regulations, you risk losing all your winnings together with the bonus perks.